1. KastKing Rover Round Baitcasting Reel, Right Handed Fishing Reel,Rover60
- BULLET PROOF – The hot Rover reel just became hotter. The KastKing Rover round baitcasting reel has been reinforced with thicker hard anodized aluminum side plates, CNC machined spool, precision cut brass gears, all alloy flawless level wind, industry-first stainless steel worm gear, patented metal idle gear, stainless steel shaft and other components for superior durability and corrosion protection.
- MORE POWERFUL – You will love the stronger, more powerful KastKing Rover round baitcasting reel with a superior carbon fiber drag system. With its newly designed “Cymbal Washer” System, KastKing Rover now offers up to 30LB of smooth drag.
- SUPER SMOOTH – KastKing Rover reels have premium MaxiDur double shielded stainless steel ball bearings (6 + 1 BBs on Size 40-60, 4 + 1 BBs on 70 – 90) for smooth operation.
- VERSATILE – KastKing Rover is a perfect conventional reel for trolling, bottom fishing, and other techniques used in freshwater and saltwater (Size 40 – 60 with 2-pin centrifugal brake that is good for casting). The oversized nonslip EVA grips, line out clicker alarm, easy access thumb bar spool release (40-60 sizes) and the classic look are everything you would expect of a round baitcasting fishing reel.
- FISH INTO THE FUTURE – KastKing Rover conventional reels are built with functionality, quality, and are built to last. KastKing Rover Series deliver fantastic design, power, and performance at an affordable price. Anglers who want an affordable, dependable levelwind round baitcasting reel to add to their trolling reel fishing tackle will appreciate the low price and high quality of a KastKing Rover.
2. KastKing Brutus Spincast Fishing Reel,Reversible Handle for Left or Right Casting.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE – The heart of a good Spincasting Fishing Reel is in the line pick up system. KastKing Brutus Spincaster reel features a stainless-steel, Dual Pickup system that grabs slack line quickly so you can quickly be ready to set the hook or make another cast.
- HIGH SPEED – With 4.0:1 gear ratio, KastKing Brutus Spincast Fishing reels will pick up line faster and save time in between casts. More importantly, you catch up quickly with fish that may make a run directly at the angler and eliminate slack in your line to increase catch rate.
- SMOOTH AND DURABLE – Brutus Spincast Reels are built for smooth performance with 5 Stainless-Steel, double shielded ball bearings that make this the smoothest bullet reel available today.
- REVERSIBLE HANDLE – Unlike most spincasting reels, the KastKing Brutus push button fishing reel features an amazing aluminum, reversible, double paddle handle with durable rubber grips that can quickly and easily be changed from left- or right-hand retrieve by simply removing the handle retainer cap and moving the handle to the opposite side of the reel. This important feature means that you can have just one spincast reel that best fits any anglers fishing style.
- PRE-SPOOLED WITH PREMIUM MONO LINE – The KastKing Brutus Spincaster style spinning reel has 33% more fishing line capacity than competitive push button reels, which means you can make longer casts, fish for more species in deeper water conditions, and simply have a better fishing experience. It even comes pre-spooled with 160 yards of 10 lb test KastKing Premium Monofilament fishing line so it’s ready to go fishing right out of the box. Great as a trout fishing reel or bass fishing reel.
3. KastKing Zephyr Baitcasting Reels, Bait Finesse BFS Fishing Reel,Shallow High-Speed Aluminum Spool,Cross-Fire 8 Magnet Braking System,6+1 Double Shielded Stainless-Steel Bearings,Carbon Fiber Drag
- HIGH-SPEED BAIT FINESSE SYSTEM SPOOL – The new KastKing Zephyr Baitcasting fishing reel is designed from the ground up for anglers looking to add a true, BFS casting reel to their arsenal of fishing tackle. The ultra-light weight (9 gram) BFS spool is designed to perform better than typical casting reels with very light fishing line and extremely light baits. It’s machined from solid aluminum and spins freely on Double Shielded SS ball bearings at very high speeds with minimal effort.
- PALM PERFECT FRAME DESIGN – The Zephyr Bait Finesse casting reel features a small, palm-sized frame that is perfect for finesse style fishing applications. The entire frame and side covers are made of extremely light weight carbon fiber and the entire reel weighs only 160 grams/5.6 ounces. The combination of light weight, small palmable size and extreme strength, make this the perfect baitcaster for bait finesse applications.
- OUTSTANDING COMPONENTS – Zephyr BFS spool braking is provided by eight magnets that have ten levels of adjustment for a wide range of bait sizes and fishing conditions. There are six high speed, double shielded stainless-steel ball bearings that provide exceptional smoothness and high line speeds, plus the infinite anti-reverse bearing for solid hook sets. The hardened aluminum alloy drive gear reduces overall weight and the high strength brass pinion gear provides durable performance.
- PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCE FEATURES – The Zephyr Casting Reel has a high speed 7.2:1 gear ratio that picks up 29.8” of line with each turn of the handle. The smooth, yet powerful drag system is made with 4 carbon fiber drag washers and will provide 10 lbs/4.5kg of reliable drag. The shallow, Bait Finesse aluminum spool is designed for lower capacity of light weight BFS lines to provide easy casting of exceptionally light baits. Capacity Mono (Lbs/Yds):4lbs/75 yds, 6lbs/65yds, 8lbs/50yds.
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL – The new KastKing Zephyr Bait Finesse Casting reel might just be the perfect reel for your finesse fishing applications. Low profile comfort, high-speed spool, aluminum handle fitted with comfortable EVA knobs, precision audible click adjustable tension knob and many more performance features make this the professional’s choice for Bait Finesse System fishing applications.
4. Piscifun Alijoz Baitcasting Reels Size 300 Low Profile Baitcaster Aluminum Frame Baitcast Fishing Reel, 33lb Drag 8.1:1 Gear Ratio Freshwater Saltwater Power Handle Casting Reels (Right Handed)
- Durable – The Piscifun Alijos size 300 baitcasting reel designed with premium aluminum frame and gear side plate which provide incredible durability to handle the biggest freshwater fish
- Incredibly Powerful & Strong – Boasts with an incredible 33Lbs of drag and HUGE Hamai cut hardened brass gearing to handle fish way out of its league, the Alijos is built for big fish and big swimbaits which make it a great inshore saltwater baitcasting fishing reel
- Top in Class Components – Loaded with high end components, Alijos 300 baitcasting reels are a next level baitcaster reels for pro fishing tournaments. Alijos features 8 double shielded stainless steel bearings and one instant anti reverse paired with Hamai cut hardened brass main gear and pinion gear to ensure the durability, low noise as well as smoothness
- Multiple Choices – Alijos 300 baitcast reels come with 5.9:1 and 8.1:1 gear ratios options with different color coated features make it a multi adaptation fishing reel. You can also select ordinary double handle or strong power handle according to personal preferences
- Ergonomic and Innovative – Piscifun Alijos 300 baitcasting reel comes with a super easy to access thumb bar engage button on the gear side plate which helps you bump back the thumb bar without cranking the handle. The super sturdy line wrap spool eliminates using mono as backing. Double shafts support line guide system greatly increases the stability and durability. 8 effective magnetic braking system prevents overruns and backlash. Inner wrapped thumb bar pad give you better comfort
5. Piscifun Torrent Right Handed 7.1:1 Baitcasting Reel 18LB Carbon Fiber Drag Low Profile Baitcaster Fishing Reel Tournament Baitcast Reels
- POWERFUL- Advanced, 4-washer, gives the low profile baitcasting reel physically powerful 18LB carbon fiber drag to handle the big fish you are after
- DURABLE – Industrial durable-strength, climate-resistant Japanese Hami cut 3604 brass gears, these are all top quality gears you expect for baitcaster fishing reels
- PERFORMANCE – Low profile design bait caster featuring 7.1:1 gear ratios specifically designed for the versatile angler. The Super Silent high speed 7.1:1 Gear Ratio baitcasting fishing reel is perfect for getting fish quickly out of cover and faster fishing tactics
- UNIQUE – Unique side-plate oil port for prolonged maintenance for Novice to Pro to maximize your baitcast reel life and performance
- UNPARALLELED – Strong double wind shafts and backlash-eliminating 0-10 magnetic dial-in settings
6. Okuma CLX-300La Classic Levelwind Star Drag Casting Reel, 300 Reel Size, 3.8: 1 Gear Ratio, 24″ Retrieve Rate, 17 lb Max Drag, Right Hand
- Lightweight Corrosion Resistant Frame And Side Plates
- Corrosions Resistant Graphite Spools
- Stainless Steel Reel Foot
- Aluminum Power Handle
7. KastKing Royale Legend II Baitcasting Reels, Gear Ratio 7.2:1, Right Handed Fishing Reel
- NEW COMPACT DESIGN – KastKing Royale Legend Series has been anglers’ favorite baitcasters since 2014. Royale Legend II Baitcasting Reels are totally redesigned for comfort and super performance! It’s a compact size low profile baitcaster fishing reel combined with a concealed side cover release that makes the reel comfortable even after thousands of casts during a day of fishing.
- LEGACY CARRY-ON AND BEYOND – The new Royale Legend II casting reel has carried the legacy and set a new bar for performance and durability. For the first time, KastKing implements the double bearing supported pinion gear technology to a $40 reel, that delivers a 35% increase in smoothness under load compared to the original Royale Legend. This new design structure increases durability by an astounding 30%.
- FASTER AND LIGHTER – Royale Legend II provides faster gear ratios than the previous models. The new 5.4:1 gear ratio model is perfect for crankbaits or slower presentations, while the 7.2:1 gear ratio model that quickly picks up fishing line at 29.8” per turn is great for pitching jigs or burning baits at high speed. Compact design also saves weights for Royale Legend II, making it just 7.2oz, which is lighter than most of graphite side covers and frame casting reels available today.
- STRONGER – KastKing’s new Royale Legend II casting reels are equipped with an extra-hard stainless steel main shaft, Hamai precision machined brass gears, diamond shape ceramic line guide and CNC aluminum spools for strength and durability. Combine those high-end features with a quadruple disc carbon drag that delivers a fishing stopping 17.6 lbs of drag and an incredibly low price, and you have the best value in baitcasting reels available today.
- CROSS-FIRE MAGNETIC BRAKING SYSTEM – To avoid time consuming and frustrating overruns and backlashes, the new Royale Legend II fishing reels include a newly designed, dynamic magnetic braking system with 8 magnetic buttons, compared to only 5 or 6 on most other reels. Royale Legend II’s ten-level adjustable braking system eliminates casting issues while maximizing casting distance and fishing line control in windy conditions. Say goodbye to overruns and hello to more fish in the boat.
8. Piscifun Alloy M Baitcasting Reels – Aluminum Frame Baitcaster, Low Profile Baitcast Fishing Reels 22Lbs Max Drag, 7.5:1 Gear Ratio Freshwater Saltwater Casting Reels (Right Handed)
- Excellent Durability – The ADC12 grade aluminum frame of the Alloy M baitcasting reel offers exceptional durability, corrosion resistance and impact resistance, which will help you battle hard fighting fish in fresh and saltwater.
- Precise Magnetic Braking – Featuring a precise finely tuned magnetic braking system featuring 12 magnets, which offers quick on-the-fly adjustment to avoid backlashes no matter the conditions you face. Less backlashes mean more time casting and more fish in the boat.
- Power House – The exquisite cooperation of four 10% larger carbon drag washers and one oversize Hamai CNC brass gear deliver 22lbs of drag and all the power you need! These features mean the Alloy M casting reel can easily handle pulling trophy fish from heavy cover. The Hamai cut technology is designed with more teeth than typical systems to increase the overall incredibly smooth performance.
- Ultra Smooth Performance – Equipped with 8 double shielded high quality ball bearings and 1 roller bearing which provides an ultra smooth retrieve, even under heavy load. The high speed NMB bearings assist with maximim casting distance.
- Committed to the Best Experience – The Alloy M baitcasting reel comes in 6.3:1, 7.5:1 & 8.4:1 gear ratio options making it very adaptable to multiple fishing techniques and styles. The extended carbon handle provides better leverage and the high density EVA knobs with the Piscifun logo are more durable and comfortable.
9. KastKing Radius Line Spooler – Compact Fishing Line Spooling Tool for Spinning Reels and Casting Reels – Line Spooler Spools Fishing Reels Without Line Twist
- Key Features – Unique patent pending design – Spool spinning reels and casting reels without fishing line twist – compact design for easy storage and portability – 1/4lb spool capacity – Soft touch clamping points protect rod blanks – adjustable line spooling tension bands ensure that line is spooled tightly on the reel – works with monofilament, fluorocarbon, and braided fishing line.
- PATENT PENDING LIINE SPOOLING TOOL– The innovative KastKing patent pending line spooler design is simple to use and can spool both spinning reels and baitcasting reels without any line twist. Rubber coated clamp points firmly grip nearly any size rod without damaging your fishing rod and tension bands can be adjusted to apply the ideal line tension during the spooling process. Made with non-rusting ABS materials.
- NO LINE TWIST – The Radius design allows fishing line to come off your filler spool and directly onto the reel spool without any twist in the fishing line. When spooling a casting reel, the line comes off the top of the filler spool and winds directly onto the top of a casting reel without changing the coiled memory of the line. For a spinning reel, the line is un-coiled from the filler spool and coiled directly onto the reel spool in the same fashion.
- SPOOLING MADE EASY – Place the tension band on a spool of line, clamp the Radius to a rod, using the threaded t-handle mount up to a 1/4lb spool of line on the tool, attach the fishing line to the reel spool, and crank the handle to fill your fishing reel with your favorite fishing line. Instruction cues are molded into the tool as a quick reference to ensure your set up is correct for spinning and casting reels.
- COMPACT DESIGN – The small design of the KastKing Radius line spooling tool makes it easy to store with your fishing gear at home or take on the road. The threaded t-handle stores inside the Radius and the tension band can be attached to the Radius to ensure all the components are stored together. The Radius is always there when you need to spool line. KastKing Radius Line Spooler compact design easily fits in your tackle bag, jacket pocket, or boat or truck glove box.
10. Reels Spinning Pflueger PRES6USCX President Sizeunder Spin Reel, 5 BRG. 3.4: 1 Ratio, 6
- Spincast reel offers reliable performance at a great value
- 5 ball bearings help ensure smooth operation
- Machined aluminum frame holds gears in flawless alignment when under pressure
- Built to handle years of wear and tear with aluminum cone, titanium pins, and aluminum handle
- Soft-touch rubber knob provides a firm yet comfortable grip